BREAKING NEWS: Project Frontlines launches today, February 21, 2014!
Following in the footsteps of former abolitionist movements, we aim to end one of the greatest human miseries and moral evils ever to be entrenched in our world. Human beings are created in the image of Almighty God, the very Creator of the universe. The weakest and most helpless among us have been subjected by this wicked culture to accepted, legal, and systematic destruction.
We are simply attempting to answer the question: What does Christianity look like in a culture that practices Child Sacrifice? And put our answer into action.
- Central to our work is the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- What does Abolition have to do with the Great Commission? Find out here.
- Please read about the Five Tenets of Abolition.
- Examine the Two Modes of Abolitionism.
- What is the Difference between Abolition and Pro-life? Find out here.
- Why the work of Abolition must be Non-Violent.
- Visit our blog.
- Download and print our posters.
- Put the AHA symbol on your profile picture.
- Put our widgets on your website or blog.
- Contact us if you have any questions, or are interested in joining in abolition.
As the site continues to develop, there will be many more things that you can do to serve the kingdom of Jesus by effecting abolition, so stay tuned.